End of semester recap!

The end of the semester is finally here! I had so much fun at UofL this semester meeting so many great people and experiencing things I never would have imagined doing had I been at Carolina this semester. This trip was worth it because of all the new adventures I got to do and it helped me become more adventurous and able to try new things in new places. I got to go to a lot of different sporting events and museums and just about everything in between, and I wouldn't change a second of it.
Here's a few of the things I did in the past month or so...


I went to my first hockey game to see my favorite team in action. I got to see my Nashville Predators play the Buffalo Sabres in Nashville with my uncle! Although we lost, I had such a fun time in such an exciting environment and great city.







My friend Madison and I ventured to Clarksville, IN to see the Falls of the Ohio. The water levels were pretty high following some flooding so we could not go onto the rocks, but it was still a very cool sight to see.






I took a day-trip to Cincinnati to go to a Reds baseball game! It was VERY cold, windy, and raining for most of the time, but I was glad I got to go watch my favorite game in one of the nicest Major League stadiums I've been to. In the picture on the left is me and St. Louis Cardinals shortstop Paul DeJong!






 I went to several UofL sporting events like baseball games and the football spring game. I went to baseball games against teams like NC State and Clemson when I had free time, and I got a foul ball at the game against NC State! The spring game for football was a lot of fun. Not only was the game great but I got to go down on the field and get some autographs from a bunch of the players! The picture on the left is me and the new quarterback, Jawon Pass!






Right before finals week began, my friend Madison and I joined some of her friends and went to Thunder Over Louisville, which is a huge fireworks show down on the Ohio River that they have every year to kick off festivities for the Kentucky Derby! It was easily the coolest fireworks show I have ever seen. There were apparently around half a million people there!



Overall, this semester was nothing short of unforgettable. My experiences at Louisville were amazing and the people I met helped make it amazing. If you ever get a chance to, definitely go to Louisville for a trip or even a semester with NSE!

-Bailey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry 2: Getting close to Spring Break!

Entry 1: There's sNOw better time to be at UofL