Entry 2: Getting close to Spring Break!

It's almost time for one of the most awaited parts of the semester...Spring Break!

The past couple of weeks have been nothing short of amazing. I've been to a lot of new places and seen old faces again, but one of the best parts is that it is finally starting to get warmer!
The greatest time of year is finally upon us, and that is baseball season! Baseball has always been my favorite sport and I played softball for thirteen years, so it holds a very special place in my heart. While the Major Leagues is in full-swing in Spring Training, the college season has begun. With the weather becoming a little more desirable, I have been able to attend a few Louisville Cardinals games so far, and I definitely plan on going to several more. 
I've had a few great opportunities to see some people from home since my last blog post. A couple weeks ago, my stepdad came to Louisville and took me to some great restaurants and very cool museums. We went to the Muhammad Ali Center to learn about "The Greatest," but the highlight of his visit was when we went to the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, which has been a part of my bucket list.
Pictures will be up soon! I'll be back after Spring Break!

Bailey Levine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry 1: There's sNOw better time to be at UofL

End of semester recap!